First time home buyer or an experienced investor, I'm committed to guiding you through the buying process. There are many important questions to consider when purchasing an Edmonton home. Avoid time-consuming and costly mistakes and put my experience to use. Just a few of the things that I will assist you with are;
- Automated Email Property Listings
- Arrange to View Properties
- Assist with Obtaining Financing
- Arrange a Property Inspections
- Explain Terms, Forms and Agreements
- Prepare a Property Value Study to make sure you
are paying the right price for the Property
- Represent your Best Interests on all Properties
- Advise you on Price, Conditions and Terms and
even reasons not to buy
- Disclose all information known about the Property
- liens, property history etc
- Negotiate and structure your Purchase Contract
with your wants, needs and interests!
When purchasing a property in Edmonton & surrounding area through me that is on the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton MLS® System, the cost is FREE! How do I get paid? The sellers pay me a commission once you take possession of the home you choose to purchase.
I also provide you with appliance and painting discounts, Courtesy Moving Truck and Complimentary Moving Boxes. See Here for Details.
To get the ball rolling, all you need to do is fill out the form below or simply get in touch
and I will help you find your dream home!